To all our Tadworth Cricket Club (TCC) Members, Family & Friends
We hope you are all well and looking forward to cricket matches starting again
I’m sure you all understand that your safety is the TCC Committees priority, and our goal is to continue to adhere to the government and ECB guidelines. We have reinforced the social distancing measures and procedures that our members have been applying during practice and we now ask all members, friends and visitors to follow these practices in order for us to play cricket safely and to allow us open the bar facilities.
For Cricket Matches and Practice
- The Changing Rooms will NOT be available for use. Players should arrive ready to play cricket
- Hand sanitiser will be available at Tadworth Cricket Club but where possible we ask that you bring your own and use before and after practice or before, between innings and after matches
- On arrival at Tadworth Cricket Club, you must sign in to a visitors’ book with your name and email address (one name per family). We need your details in case we need to contact you as per COVID guidance.
- Please respect the social distancing of others AND if you are not feeling well stay away from Tadworth Cricket Club
- For senior cricket, teas will not be provided so please bring your own snacks
- We do not plan to open the social room in the pavilion in order to maintain social distancing and so come prepared for the British weather and please can we ask that supporters provide your own chair.
- Toilet facilities will remain closed during junior practice. We await further details of match conditions before we make a decision on availability of toilet facilities, but we are likely to have the toilets available only in emergencies
- There will be some signage at Tadworth Cricket Club and we ask that you respect the requests as these are for the safety of all members and visitors
Utilisation of the Club Facilities
- The bar will be open starting later this week BUT you will not be able to enter the pavilion or approach the bar.
- We will only be selling bottles and cans in order to minimise the amount of surfaces that will be touched and will need to be cleaned
- You will be greeted by a volunteer in front of the shutters who will take your order. Maximum 4 drinks per order. Your order will be relayed to a volunteer behind the bar who will prepare the order and the drinks will be brought to the shutter for collection. Please take your complete order once it is brought to you.
- When queueing for drinks orders please respect the social distancing requirements
- Card payments only – NO CASH.
- We will be using bottles only and so we ask that you put your empties in to the bins provided. Including bottles to leave the pavilion.
- Wine will be available but please bring your own glasses where at all possible.
- You must take your drinks outside. Under no circumstances can anyone drink inside the clubhouse, whatever the weather.
- Please be patient and respect our bar volunteers at all times.
- Please note: If you are unable to follow the safety procedures, your actions could ultimately lead to the bar being closed.
Please continue to check our website for further Club updates.
The committee are reviewing the additional club subscription requirements now that cricket can start and we will communicate those this week.
We hope to see as many of our members and friends as possible over the next few weeks supporting our fantastic club and celebrating the return of cricket at Tadworth.
We will keep you all informed with any future activities at the club.
Thank you all for your continued support.
Tadworth Cricket Club : Committee
5 July 2020
this page was last reviewed and updated 5 July 2020